Your privacy is important to us. We, OneBuggy will explain what information we collect, use, and share your information.
Information we collect
OneBuggy collect data through the information that you provide to us upon sign up or through your use of our service. OneBuggy will collect the following information:
- The personal data such as name, telephone number, email address, home address, bank account and etc.
- Provide the product, order, delivery, service item information, postage, billing, transaction history and etc. on the Seller's application.
- User review, service rating, dispute
- Information about your IP address to identify your location
- Details of how you used our service such as your search queries pattern and buying trend
- Web log and statistics on page. Web traffic to and from the website.
- Some of your computer information is captured by our system such as operating system, browser, screen size, Java Virtual Machine, .Net framework and Windows Media Player.
How we Use the Information
The information is mainly use for improving the application, provide better service and communication.
- We use this information to improve our services, content and advertising.
- We may use this information for data analysis, auditing and research
- We may use this information to send important notice about the promotion offers, new product launch, purchases and service item.
- We may send you the notice about the change of user agreement, policy, term and condition, company information, service update and new feature of the application.
- If you do not wish to be in the mailing list to receive advertising, new product launch and promotion item you can opt out from your preference.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of OneBuggy unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of OneBuggy when we have your consent to do so.
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of OneBuggy if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of OneBuggy, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners - like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect OneBuggy and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to OneBuggy employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.